Our Rifle & Pistol Dynamics course is designed to build the individuals performance level in a primary & secondary weapons system. Shooters will be instructed on how to exceed their comfort levels in order to build speed in engagement & manipulation with both weapons. This course utilizes close-range to intermediate range engagements and holds shooters accountable for every round sent down range.
Open to all competent and tactically minded shooters. Whether you are military / law enforcement or just a prepared citizen, you will receive quality training from AHT instructors and staff that will help develop your skills and mindset.
This course covers:
- shooting fundamentals / safety
- weapons conditions
- weapons considerations and set ups
- ballistics (Internal, External, Terminal)
- effective engagements
- mobility applications
- speed building
- primary / secondary weapons manipulation
- neuromuscular connection development
- weapons carry positions
- shooting positions / alternative shooting positions
- efficient movement / body mechanics
- strong / support side manipulation
- Primary & secondary weapons manipulation
- gear considerations
- gunfighter mindset
- malfunctions / reloading
- uses of cover and movement to cover
Date: 4/10/2022 (OH) - 9/18/2022 (NH) - 10/25/2022 (NJ)
Price: $450 (includes range fee)
Location: Southington, OH - Lisbon, New Hampshire - Sayreville, NJ (LE ONLY)
* This course requires shooters to be confident in their shooting and physical abilities. Prerequisite Pistol 1 & Carbine 1 completed by a reputable instructor or organization.
After you purchase this course, an AHT firearms instructor will contact you via email approximately 1 month from the course date with pre-course details and provide you with an exact location for the training. All course dates are subject to change due to full-time commitment to Law Enforcement.