This Performance Pistol Clinic features a collaboration course with Joe Farewell and focuses on the manipulation & performance application of shooting pistol. This course drives shooters to exceed their comfort levels in order to build speed in engagement & manipulation of their weapon system.
This is a mobility course that will require a decent physical fitness level in each student. This course will teach you the steps and provide you with the knowledge necessary to build a confident shooter.
PERFORMANCE > PROMISE.
This course covers:
- performance on demand application
- speed building
- what is neural musclular connection?
- understanding recoil
- mobilty applications
- neuromuscular connection development
- target priority theory
- carry postions
- enviromental safety
- engagement speed development
- multple target engagement
- effecient movement
- moving engagements
- pistol manipulation
- shooting postitions
- other than ideal shooting positions
- importance of grip and bone support
- weapons conditions
- safety conditions
- strong and support side shooting
- pistol malfunctions
ONLY 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE!
Time: 8-5pm with a 1hr lunch
Location: Lake Wales, FL
Performance Pistol Clinic with Joe Farewell
Please message us with your credentials for a tax exempt invoice.
- OWB (Outside the waistband) or IWB (Inside the waistband) Holster
- Reliable and sturdy EDC (everyday carry) or duty belt
- At least 2 magazine holders
- At least 3 magazines
- Reliable Pistol
- 500 rounds of ammunition
- Ear & Eye Protection
- Appropriate Clothing for Range
- Weapons maintenance & cleaning equipment
- Food & Water