Our LE/MIL Patrol Rifle Course is designed around real world application shooting for both law enforcement & military alike. This course utilizes dynamic close-range & mid-range engagements that are directed to break the target shooting mindset that both communities are plagued with. This course is centered around the unknown enviroment that LE/Mil operate in daily and gives shooters a better understanding of combative egagements. Whether you are military or law enforcement, you will receive quality training from AHT instructors and staff that will help develop your skills and mindset.
* At AHT we are prior military and active LE, so we want to bring more advanced training to the LE and Military communities with out breaking the bank. All LE/Mil Courses are discounted as low as possible to bring you the best training to fit your budget.
* This course requires shooters to be confident in their shooting and physical abilities. Shooters MUST provide Law Enforcement or Military credentials.
This course covers:
- shooting fundamentals / safety
- weapons conditions
- combat effective zeroing
- combat marksmanship
- shooting positions / alternative shooting positions
- efficient movement / body mechanics
- strong / support side manipulation
- utilization of cover
- effective engagement from cover
- effective movement to cover
- barricade shooting
- vehicle employment / vehicle cover
- engagements outside of vehicles
- gunfighter mindset
- malfunctions / reloading
- transitions from rifle / to pistol
- close quarter engagements
- mid distance engagements
- other considerations
* This course requires shooters to be confident in their shooting and physical abilities. Shooters MUST provide LE or Mil. credentials.
This is a 8hr course and requires at least 5 shooters to schedule a course date.
After you purchase this course an AHT firearms instructor will contact you to schedule a training date and provide you a list of minimum gear requirements to take this course.
LE / MIL Patrol Rifle Course
- Tactical Rifle with optic
- OWB Holster
- Rifle sling
- At least 3 rifle magazines
- At least 3 pistol magazines
- 2 magazine holders for pistol magazines
- 2 magazine holders for rifle magazines
- 600 rounds rifle
- 300 rounds pistol
- Ear & Eye Protection
- Appropriate Clothing for terrain and Weather
- Weapons maintenance & cleaning equipment
- Food & Water
- Body Armor
- Plate carrier
- Chest rig
- Weapons Lights
- First Aid, etc.