2 Day Range Fee
16 Hours of firearms training day & night from Achilles Heel Tactical & Point 1 Tactics
4 Separate caterers providing lunch & dinner for this event
2 Day full content coverage by a professional media
Networking opportunities with industry leaders
Event sponsor booths, live-fire bays, & merchandise from sponsors.
Sponsor competition giveaways
Sponsor raffle giveaways, & prize packs
Limited Edition event t-shirt & merchandise
DATE: October 24 - 25, 2020
TIME: To be announced
LOCATION: Southington Hunt Club Training Facility
10321 Silica Sand Road
Garrettsville, Ohio 44231
ACHILLES HEEL TACTICAL
POINT 1 TACTICS
LIVE FIRE SPONSORS
200 APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED - 60 WILL BE SELECTED
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED VIA EMAIL IF YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN SELECTED. IF YOU ARE SELECTED YOU WILL BE GIVEN 48 HOURS TO PAY THE $500 ATTENDANCE FEE. IF IT IS NOT, YOUR SLOT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY TO ANOTHER APPLICANT. NO REFUNDS WILL BE REMITTED AFTER PAYING THE ATTENDANCE FEE.
SUBSCRIBE FOR EVENT UPDATES
The atmosphere at Ohio Range Day is one that tears down barriers within this community. Here shooters come together to grow and share their passion while developing a skill set.
No matter their profession or shooting background everyone trains along side everyone. Imaginary barriers that are developed by media between law enforcement & civilians, or instructors & students, or tactical vs. competition shooters are not present. As we train together we grow together as individuals and as a community.
From all walks of life we come together as like minded patriots to pursue a passion. This passion is driven by a mission to protect ones self and the ones we love. Everyone’s mission is unique, as is the ways we train to become proficient in a skill set we may never need to use.
Yet still we train!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Plan
We are closely monitoring the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We believe that this virus will have taken its course before our event is scheduled, but we wanted to state our plan if the spread continues into October.
In the event Coronavirus is still spreading aggressively, we will be forced to cancel the event. We will make a decision in late August if we have to cancel the event. In that unlikely case, we will be refunding the attendee and sponsor fees. In the meantime, we are moving forward with the assumption that ORD 2020 will go on as planned.
Please reach out if you have any questions.